Commencement Date: May 2022
Main Contract Duration: 28 weeks
Kilmac has been awarded a major new contract by AMA Homes to deliver the Groundworks and Hard Landscaping phases for a development of 50 quality apartments in one of Edinburgh's most distinguished locations.
This will be Kilmac’s first project with AMA and we are looking forward to collaborating to deliver yet another successful project in Edinburgh.
Kilmac works to be undertaken include:
- 50Nr Quality apartments
- 1600m3 concrete substructure, including foundations, underpinning and lift pits
- Associated earthworks, including Piling works
- 250m3 of in situ reinforced concrete retaining walls including waterproofing
- Foul and Surface Water Drainage
- Hard Landscaping including porous block parking and concrete hardstanding's
Works will commence on site in May 2022 with the groundworks programmed in for September 2022 and hard landscaping to follow.
Athole McDonald (Commercial Director) stated:
‘We are very much looking forward to starting this project and developing a relationship with AMA for a landmark development for both the Dean Village and AMA.’